- The purpose of collecting personal information shall be clearly indicated, and the collected information shall be used and/or provided within the scope of the indicated purpose.
- Collected personal information shall be managed accurately and kept up to date to the extent required for the intended purpose.
- Collected personal information shall be managed strictly to prevent illegal access, loss, disposal, modification, and leakage; adequate security measures shall be taken.
- Individuals may review and edit their own personal information stored by the information provider after authenticating personal identification following our predefined procedure to the extent appropriate. If an error is discovered in the retained information after disclosure, it shall be corrected immediately.
- Recognizing the importance of protecting personal information, we shall establish an internal system for protection of personal information by implementing systematic security measures and continuously improve them.
CEO MUL Railcars, Inc.